rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Just a quick tip for you guys, that works. When you first meet a new girl, you should meet up with her on campus as your first meet up. I usually just meet up at one of the restaurants on campus. This first meet up does a couple of things.

1. By meeting her on campus, it lowers her anxiousness about meeting you. Also by meeting in a public place it puts her at ease and makes meeting you more of a "normal" occurrence. It starts the interaction off as just a two friends meeting for food.

2. During food you can bring up topics that surround her place. Example:

You: do you cook?
Her: yea, i just went to Costco the other day
You; oh, what did you get
her; i got these really good chocolate cookies
You; oh you gotta let me try one

From here you have an excuse to go back to her dorm to "try" those cookies. Most likely, she will be more than happy let you walk her home to try her cookies. Once at her place, make small talk, get in good with her roommates ( because bitches talk). If he has a car, ask her to drive you home ( if you live with in a reasonable distance of the dorms) if she does not, ask her to "help" you navigate out of her dorm complex. This gives you two some alone time.

If she has a car, GO for the kiss when you arrive at you house. If you all are walking, wait till there are few people around and try for the kiss. This strategy has worked for me, hopefully you guys can use it to.

Messages In This Thread