rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Quote: (07-12-2012 12:33 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

man you guys are definitely having/have had a way different university experience than me. At the shittiest college bar drinks are $4 on a good day, at clubs they're $8 for a rum and coke or a shitty beer. Other than frat parties the rowdiest parties I've been to happen once a year at most, theres probably 10 total. Girls are definitely not that down to drink. I remember in first year me and my friends went to every house in our residence looking for a party on the third friday of the year. The only other people we saw were a few girls watching chick flicks and drinking wine... and my residence was supposed to be the party residence. Looking back on it the rowdiest kids were the american kids, they would always comment how lame my school was for parties. I can't really complain because its out of my control I just have to adapt, or go to a different university ha.

Sans the big party schools I think most places are like this. Every school I've ever visited (with two exceptions) has been more about bars than on-campus parties. In my state we only have a few major parties every year. With that said, every time there's a football game things get rowdy.

Messages In This Thread