rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The desire to want a family

The desire to want a family

Quote: (08-22-2013 07:29 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

thedude, you can cook.

When I was in some small Costa Rica town (can't remember, but it was on the Caribbean side), I had the best truffles and coffee of my life.

It's not because, "OMG! Vacation! Everything is amazing!"

It's because the place was run by an Irish expat.

I then had amazing Italian food, run by an Italian woman.

The place I stayed at was owned by two Americans.

Are you reading between the lines yet?

If you can cook, you can get out of this place. Start your own business. Find investors.

Costa Rica is oversold but, "Panama is the next Costa Rica."

You're one of my favorite posters on this board but sometimes you sell yourself short.

Think bigger, man.

I feel you, believe me man. I speak the language and I'm all up on Simon Black's weekly newsletter that won't shut up about Chile and Uruguay. It's been a strong consideration of mine.

The golden years of California are long gone, and I'd love to find the next place to "head west", so to speak. A buddy of mine went to Costa Rica and was raving about this place he found, literally an hour drive through the jungle and you wind up on this big straw shack on the beach. The guy that owns it cooks local seafood for whoever shows up and has musicians hang out and throw concerts at night, there's rum flowing and all sorts of international characters popping in at random. It sounds like paradise to me.

Before I land anywhere I gotta do a lot more serious travelling and find my own spot to settle down, something that calls to me. I'm definitely leaning toward central/south america.

Samseau-yeah with the same breakup chick. I didn't take the relationship seriously at all until recently, she's really been good while I've been going through all this personal shit. I've had a few moments of looking at her in a different light. Who the fuck knows at this point.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread