rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is what a feminist looks like

This is what a feminist looks like

I don't normally check these out too in depth, just enjoy a laugh when they hit the RVF, but you guys convinced me to check out the comment section.

I don't know who is who from the RVF on that article, but you guys are killing it.

Oh man, priceless:

[Image: avatar92.jpg?1372881003]

Quote:Quote:

handerson cooper artsykelly • 24 minutes ago −
You dealt with this so much better than I would, and I consider myself much braver and tougher than I've ever been in my life.

And seriously, fuck this so much. Fuck it to dust. You're stronger than 90% of the population, you're gorgeous, you're SO funny and wise, and anyone who doesn't get that is less relevant to your life than musical act Aqua was to anything post-2002.

And personally, I think you made me a little bit tougher by showing me what a real badass looks like.

Katymonster • 6 hours ago −
You're a fucking rock star.

Nicholas Paul Bernier • 2 hours ago
You've clearly not read up on your rock stars.

MDubz OkSeinfeld • 15 minutes ago −

Your grasp of how science and weight loss work is astoundingly wrong minded. Lots of obese people have no health problems. Lots of obese people eat vegetables.

Damn, if only the laws of nature could be less close minded.

Biology must be the original Patriarchy.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Messages In This Thread