rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santa Monica CA - Datasheet

Santa Monica CA - Datasheet

Update;

I had a phone chat with BasilRansom from the forum. He brought up an important point about Santa Monica I want to include.

For night game in Santa Monica, especially high end spots like Bungalows, most girls "aren't trying to fuck". Compared to an area like Hollywood, where pulling a girl home from the club is relatively commonplace. At the Santa Monica bars, it is a much less common occurance.

The girls you will meet at the bars here will be socializing with their other 2 girlfriends, and the 3 alphas they work with. They don't get as drunk. In 5 years, I have also never seen a chick rolling solo at the top tier venues.

In the Hollywood scene girls dress sluttier, get way more drunk, are a younger crowd, and you have a much higher % chance of ONS.

To put this from a more personal perspective; I've gotten lots of phone number dates and day 2's, and "eventual" sex & relationships from the Santa Monica nightlife. Only a handful of ONS though. Most of my quick bangs were from daygame and online.

If you're only in town for a weekend, your efforts might be better spent at some of the smaller, sleezier bars on Main st. like Circle Bar. Or just do Hollywood instead. But keep in mind for much of Hollywood, you need to know the right people, promoters, etc for access to venues with high numbers of hot girls who are DTF.

Messages In This Thread