rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Girls or Filipinas - What is Better?

Thai Girls or Filipinas - What is Better?

What SE Asian county has the best girls? To compare Thailand and Philippines, I made this short cheat list:

It seems like Thailand has:

1. Great infra-structure (roads, electric Skytrain that works, free internet access points all over the city), great shopping selection and reasonable prices.
2. Delicious Thai food!
3. Friendly straight girls (girls with day jobs who do not dabble in the nightime/entertainment business), but they appear to be harder to seduce and bed than Filipinas.
4. Japanese tourists, and a chance to meet Asian females from affluent Japan.
5. Tall Thai girls that dress like they stepped out of a fashion magazine, even if working in a poor paying office job! —- They spend more money on clothes and grooming than Filipinas.
6. Taxis that do not look like they are falling apart. And, the average taxi fare is only about a US $1.50.
7. Streets are safe for walking late at night in any part of the Bangkok city.
8. The girls do not understand half of what you are saying – because of poor understanding of English, and you will understand even less of what they are saying.

It seems like Philippines has:

1. Extremely friendly and sexy girls – but mostly dirt poor.
2. Some safe parts (like Makati) and other areas of Manila that are not safe.
3. Always hassled by beggars and kids that ask for money at traffic lights and on the street.
4. Short girls (average high around 4’11″).
5. Some girls are very cute with mixed Euro or Chinese blood.
6. Slums and poor people scamming and trying to make a living on internet and elsewhere.
7. Taxies that have rigged meters or cab drivers that love to take you for unannounced tour around town.
8. Excellent communications because everyone speaks English.

So, where would you live – Thailand or Philippines?

Source: http://meetasianbabe.com/blog/philippine...filipinas/

Do you prefer a country where girls are taller and things work most of the time i.e. phone, electricity, internet etc? –

Or, do you prefer a country with tons of short, cute girls that are extremly friendly, but has poor infrastructure outside a small pocket of Makati in Metro Manila?

Pick your poison. (smile)

HERE’S THE ONLY THING I ASK

Please Leave a comment below and tell me what you think of it. Feedback is important and that’s the reason you’re getting this….

Dr. Smile

PS I have recently been traveling to the Philippines – Makati, Manila, Boracay and Cebu – and I must say the the people are extremely friendly and speak perfect English, anywhere in Philippines. It is my favorite place at the moment. Perhaps I will retire to the Philippines. (smile)

Messages In This Thread