rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

women walking ahead

women walking ahead

whenever i see couples in the street i can tell a lot about their dynamic simply by seeing who is walking ahead of whom. generally when the woman is the more "adventurous one" eg. first to jaywalk, first to enter the venue, etc, i notice that her eye wanders more and she's generally more flirtatious (even in front of her man/men.) this is something i've observed many times, and have in fact put into practice, targeting these girls and getting results/numbers.

i've noticed this on my own dates etc as well; when a woman i'm with is comfortable and attracted to me, she generally walks to my side or a step behind me. when she's challenging me, questioning me, shit testing constantly, etc, she walks FASTER and ahead of me. it's almost like she's trying to turn me into her subordinate.

i can get conformity by calling her out (usually with the tone of, "i can't hear what you're saying"/"you walk fast--are you nervous?" (no woman wants to thought as nervous or anxious when there's no reason to be)) the exception to this rule is when we're in a group and i've already gotten the bang many times. i feel like sometimes she walks ahead more to be within my safe field of vision than to punk me in some way.

how do you guys react to this? have you noticed this shit too?

Messages In This Thread