rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayahuasca: Anyone know about this concoction?

Ayahuasca: Anyone know about this concoction?

I'm a little late to this boat...

I've done ayahuasca, yoppo, daga, salvia, morning glory seeds, San pedro cactus, you name it. Some good trips and some awful ones.

Ayahuasca is intense. There's a reason that shamans and medicine men exist. You need a guide for this shit, someone who knows how to brew it and how to guide you on your trip. I'd say all psychedelics are like this actually. For ayahuasca you need to take an MAO inhibitor, which comes in many forms, some plant derived others you can get from someone with a pharmaceutical hookup.

It's extremely emotionally intense, lots of revelations, and even if you have someone there guiding you, you definitely feel like you're being guided by another being somewhere "out there". There's a feeling of familiarity to it, that you're reconnecting to something that you remember from a long time ago but can't put your finger on it, it's very mental/spiritual. More so than acid IMO.

The standard psychedelic quote applies: "To he who has had the experience, no explanation is necessary. To he who has not, none is possible."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread