rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayahuasca: Anyone know about this concoction?

Ayahuasca: Anyone know about this concoction?

Quote: (08-06-2013 09:55 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

People like to make up rules, but there are no rules.

This.

The "rules" associated with most hallucinogens are scarier than the effects themselves. If you want a rule/advice with some truth behind it, drink flavoured milk or iced coffee before you take anything so your vomit comes up nice and easy. You'll thank me later.

That being said, however, there is one thing I do like to tell people - These are psychoactive drugs. People take them specifically because they alter their mental state for a temporary amount of time. This is very important to remember - YOU'RE ON DRUGS, SON, NO NEED TO FREAK OUT OR DO ANYTHING STUPID

I'm always dumbfounded when someone takes acid, or DMT, or some other potent hallucinogen, then suddenly decides to shave their head or some stupid shit like that. I mean, seriously, you just took a bunch of drugs, is it really that hard to stop and think "hm, is this actually a good idea? Or am I maybe just still caught up in the effects..?"

Then again, apparently I'm pretty weird in this respect...

But yeah, don't worry about what you've been told too much, and just experience it for what it is and think about what you're doing, rather than what you're expecting - you'll enjoy yourself a lot more and won't get caught up in "bad trips" or anything like that

Messages In This Thread