rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attention whoring of marriage proposal irks commenters.

Attention whoring of marriage proposal irks commenters.

Check dude's proposal memes.[Image: confused.gif]

"A man who proposed to his girlfriend on the social networking site Reddit has triggered serious backlash for his unique brand of romance.
On Monday, Reddit user Malcolm Collins, 26, a graduate student in Palo Alto, California, proposed to his girlfriend Simone Smith by posting a gallery of humorous memes on Reddit's “Advice Animals” section under his user name SirTechnocracy. The memes bore messages such as, “I used to have reservations about marriage and they’re gone,” and “Brace yourself: A ring is coming.” It then linked to a secondary gallery that featured 18 art pieces commissioned from artists all over the world. Each slide represented an intimate moment in the couple’s relationship—the first movie they saw together, their first date, and so forth."

[Image: attachment.jpg13713]   [Image: attachment.jpg13714]   

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/reddit-m...56844.html

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Messages In This Thread