rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF Gold™ Thread: The Best of the First 5 Years

RVF Gold™ Thread: The Best of the First 5 Years

In celebration of the RVF's 5th Anniversary, I thought it would be a good idea to put together a thread like this. But, first, a quick preface:

Like all of you, I'm supremely grateful for this little community, that enables me to talk shit, waste time, and learn with a community of guys who share my general lifestyle--one predicated on constant self-improvement; an appreciation for the pursuit of quality women and experiences; and a critical eye on society. In an era where it's practically illegal for men to sit around and have some simple, uncensored guy-talk without having to walk on egg shells or watch their backs--like our fathers and grandfathers had--this place is like an oasis. Even though we don't see eye to eye on everything--and we shouldn't--it getting harder to not think of the RVF as an extension of my social circle, albeit a virtual one. If Roosh's goal was to make a positive impact on the lives of American men, he's accomplished that. My sincerest congratulations and thanks go out to him. [Image: grouphug.gif]

A while ago, I was going to try to put together a list of the funniest- or coolest-ever posts, until I realized it's near-impossible for any one person to keep track of all the great posts that come through here--especially since some are buried deep in otherwise unremarkable threads. So I thought it would be a good idea for guys to submit their own ideas. This includes their own stuff, that they consider to be some of their best, but also the work of others. The goal is to hopefully make this thread into a virtual index of some of the best posts from last five years.

Let's see if this little experiment works.

A couple of guidelines:

1. Keep it on the post-level, rather than entire threads. The idea is to capture hilarious or profoundly truthful flourishes, rather than a simple listing of Hall of Fame threads.

2. Don't include great travel datasheets or obvious trolls. Those are better suited for another list.

3. Use some formatting for easy access. Title your posts (ideally with the thread title), rather than just include a link, so we get a context. It'd be cool if you included an author too.

4. Don't be afraid to include your own shit. Sometimes it's easier to remember your own stuff first.

Here are a few to get us started, in no particular order:

RE: Secret RVF members
By MrXY

RE: 19year old is so haaaaappy in her mugshot
By El Mechanico

RE: Cupcake market crash
By Tuthmosis

RE: I only game 10s
By Tuthmosis

RE: One of my more "interactive" troll jobs
By Tuthmosis

RE: Tuthmosis appreciation thread