rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayahuasca: Anyone know about this concoction?

Ayahuasca: Anyone know about this concoction?

Quote: (08-05-2013 04:22 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

From what I recall it's a type of DMT with a MAO inhibitor and I'm fairly sure there's some kind of deleriant in it (someone offered me some Datura last weekend... Politely declined it. Delerium isn't a desirable state from my point of view).

Ayahuasca can contain what they call Toe, (toe-e), but you will not feel like you are delirious when you take it.

Yes, the vine does contain MAO inhibitors, but its chemical constituency does not define what it is or how it works.

Quote:Quote:

If it's anything like a good hit of DMT, I would not want to be walking around in that state for the length of time Ayahuasca lasts.

well, people don't normally walk around after they take it ;-)

Quote:Quote:

Would recommend taking it, but maybe try some other hallucinogens first if you haven't already

Yeah, that can be a good idea, but people are normally just fine from taking it, even if they have never even smoked pot before.

Messages In This Thread