rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

Quote: (04-10-2011 11:00 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2011 10:55 PM)auroramor Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2011 05:58 PM)mtwersk22 Wrote:  

Any thoughts on manners, chivalry on first dates?

^^ Kind of off topic, but Very Good question...especially if you are trying for the ONS right off the bat with a POF/OKC girl. Thoughts?..

I'm far from an expert, but a ONS from an online girl would be very difficult I would imagine. Most have it so imbedded in their mind that they arent going to do that, if only because they said they wont (which most do), that the situation would have to be very right in order for it to work.

I think your best bet would be regular game and try to get her to a bar where you lose the "this is an interview" feel of an online setup first date. Booze always helps as well.

I've only been a few dates myself from OKC, but I just play like a regular first date as if I'd gotten her number at a bar or during the day. It's exactly the same except perhaps that comfort-building is easier due to having each other's profiles to work with to create conversational threads. I start at a cafe, venue change to a bar, run a few of Roosh's key moves depending on the vibe I'm getting from the girl, make out, and try to get her back to my place and bang.

If a girl has "this is a first meeting off of OKC I'm not going to give up the ONS" on her mind and you go with that, you're letting her control the frame. As far as I'm concerned, the situation is "this is a first date, and usually I bang or at least make out on first dates."

Messages In This Thread