rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The LEGAL Marijuana Business Thread

The LEGAL Marijuana Business Thread

Quote: (07-31-2013 03:44 PM)w00t Wrote:  

Good question. I have no idea. I doubt they would import cheap crap from china though, they propably produce their own or get them from german companies. But I really dont know.
I would guess the costs per unit are higher than 50 euros, they are big on quality control and labour cost is very high in Germany.

They still rake in a decent profit of course. I used to promote the volcano on an affiliate site and they were paying 10% commission on every sale without batting an eye.
Unfortunately they closed down their affiliate program.

Its a great device I own two, the Volcano Classic and Digit. But I stopped smoking/vaping so I will propably sell them off.

Here are some pictures of their headquarters Germany

http://www.storz-bickel.com/vaporiser/st...turer.html

Good for you, congratulations, quitting smoking ain't easy, but now that I've fully seen both sides, in most cases I do believe it's for the best. Note to all the young dudes out there: if you don't smoke don't start. All in all it's a huge waste of time and money... not to mention it can fry your lungs and make you so spacey and lazy that you'll crash your car and not be able to fix it because you'll be unemployed and broke. Exaggerating of course, Bob Dylan has been high for forty years straight and is doing okay for himself... but ask yourself this question: "Am I Bob Dylan?" The obvious answer is "no".

Messages In This Thread