rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever been forced to buy a return ticket before leaving the U.S.?

Have you ever been forced to buy a return ticket before leaving the U.S.?

This happened to me, I was refused check in. So I went over to the ticket counter of the airline I was flying and sweet-talked the girl behind the counter to print off a return ticket 'confirmation' stating I had a return. This came from the ticket printer and so looked official enough that no one asked any questions. It's just a box ticking exercise, making sure that you have a return ticket. Completely arbitrary. Usually the airline subcontracts compliance and the people checking really don't care, but the airline can get in trouble if they bring someone over without a return ticket.

Ticketing systems allow them to place a temporary hold on a ticket without requiring payment. I think it just expires if no further action is taken.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread