rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social justice warriors upset that royal family's new baby boy is being called a boy

Social justice warriors upset that royal family's new baby boy is being called a boy

I cannot fathom how these people can even begin to make remarks like this.

For those not in the know according to them sex = dick/vag and gender is some magical rainbow that you can chose which shade of male/female you want to be.

UFirst of all children do not have the mental capacity to even comprehend gender. You can't seriously believe someone that can't fathom how a tall skinny glass can hold the sae amount of liquid as a short one.can also decide which gender role they want to play. When i was little I pretended I was barman or some shit playing games with my friends

Sjws or whatever we're calling them are essentially rejecting all psychological research that has been done and just cherry picking studies that suit their beliefs. Essentially their arguments are like wanting to construct a house yet leaving out the entire framework, plumbing and wiring save for a few pieces here and there.

Not only do they reject the core psychological concepts, but also any biological truths. I've seen research which suggests hormone levels during embryonic development leads to sex.

They harp on the nature vs nurture debate but take neither side opting for "will over all' you can be anything as long as you imagine it.

I do agree there is a spectrum of masculinity to femininity. Some males are much more feminine by nature and also by their environment. But ones true outcome is not a choice. I couldn't just decide right now I'm actually a woman and seriosuly believe I would understand everything about them.

Feminism rarely examines positive examples of masculinity. Their only talking points are made against hyper masculine machismo, like they watched too many john Wayne movies or listened to too much gangster rap. If one can just chose their gender why are they incapable of seeing life through another's' lens?

Messages In This Thread