rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places with Surprisingly Ugly Girls

Places with Surprisingly Ugly Girls

Quote: (03-28-2011 08:37 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Hungary, Budapest - I have been 3x and nothing to rave about women wise. The best ones were the street hookers who are crazy sexy, but I still have a thing for women of this country.

Sweden is still the best I have seen by a long shot, different strokes for different folks.

First of all,i wanna say hello to everybody cause i'm new around here.

Second,it seems like we weren't in the same Budapest.I lived in the hungarian capital for 3 three months,so i think i know them very well.

The average hungarian girls is:

Tanned,tight,lithe bodies,cute,long hair,intelligent,sweet.

I'm not saying they are flawless but definetley above average.
ANDBig Grinefinetely NOT lacking in diversity.To be honest, the most diverse in europe as far as what i saw.

Watch out for the hookers,sometimes they can be veeeery mean!

I think your expression sounded a bit downgraded,in particular cause you mentioned the (let' be honest ,always overhyped swedish girls as comparison).

Of course taste's differ,but on the otherside i think the swedes aren't that special at all.

How i see the swedes(visited 2 times):

It seems that they put a lot of effort in their appeareance,which is good, but they often do it in a fake way.
They pretty much make it up with there "blondness".
They're not all blond at all but lot of the darker shaded ones bleach their hair too and fake tans are also visible in some cases.
They have ,thicker(not fat,just more meat) bodies,but(scandinavians in general) lacking on gracility,effeminacy.

Also i think their facial features are a bit on the masculine side.

In terms of looks i did not saw too much diversity,at least if you compare them for example to some eastern european countries.

So if you're not just into blond lookalike girls,besides some brunettes,there's not much to go for.

In my opinion, a bit of hype.

However, no offense, that's just what i experienced.

Messages In This Thread