rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Katie Hopkins - Masterful Trolling Recognized

Katie Hopkins - Masterful Trolling Recognized

Quote: (07-07-2013 04:11 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I do obviously respect the woman, but her arguments about tattoos were flawed. If she said "if you go into a job interview for a lawyer position with visible tattoos, you will be looked at unfavorably". I'd say David Beckham is a 'high achiever' and he's covered in the things.

I would think in a corporate setting, you'd be dressed in such a way that any tattoos would be covered, unless you also had them on your hands and/or neck. I've worked at law firms that had rules that any visible tattoos had to be covered. One of my co-workers, a woman, had a small one on her lower leg, and she had to wear a bandage over it. Athletes are in a profession where tattoos aren't frowned upon, and if they move on to business afterwards, the tattoos won't be a hindrance because they're famous, and are probably bringing something to the table that would benefit the company.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread