rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uber (private taxi service)

Uber (private taxi service)

Uber was my killer closer one night.

I live in Manhattan, she was a Thai girl living in Brooklyn. She texted before the date that she was not coming home with me, which I assessed as a shit test so I just pushed forward.

We met at a bar and the rain started - 'look at that!' level rain. In NYC it is *impossible* to hail a cabin in an even moderate level rainfall.

Towards the end she was puzzling how to get back to Brooklyn, I pull out Uber and (it shows the available cars in your hood driving around on a street grid like a video game). I tell her I am going to take Uber home and she can join me, I will still respect her wishes.

She shit tests again, trys to get me to get one car for her and another for me. I dismiss this and Uber my car. 5 minutes later car pulls up and she is done - she hops in car with me, back to my place.

Her resistance lasts 10 minutes at my apartment, then next morning the rain is gone and she walks to the subway.

Messages In This Thread