rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Combating LMR without losing your Self-Respect

Combating LMR without losing your Self-Respect

Quote: (07-02-2013 12:27 PM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2013 04:38 AM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

A lot of the times if you don't display any overt sexual interest at all, they'll overcompensate on their own part for your deficiency. Women naturally want to date up, so if you're able to pull off being cool, calm, confident without display any unnecessary interest in her, she'll do the work for you.

I respect your opinion and if that's how it goes for you, that's baller. That seems like it could work if you have a lot of preselection like if you're pimping out a VIP at a club with a couple cute girls, etc.

But it hasn't been my experience at all that women will take the lead on this. Generally it's all on the dude's shoulders to clearly convey sexual intent and lead the interaction all the way to the finish line smoothly. It's not in a woman's nature to take that responsibility on her shoulders. In fact, she'll push you away and test how much you really want to fuck her. Like "oh yeah, you want to fuck me? No you don't, you're a wuss. Prove it."

Not displaying overt sexual interest has always left me feeling weak and waffling and it almost always got me NO pussy. On the other hand, communicating my sexual intent unmistakably via body language and touching, etc., has gotten me laid a lot in the last few years.

I can see and have experienced how my usual disposition I previously can/will backfire. I've had experiences where because I didn't strike while the girl was hot I didn't get the lay, but also been with girls where almost flat out ignoring them drove them crazy and tried even harder to seduce me to validate themselves.

I'm hardly a baller. I'm just more interested in reading books and drinking vodka most of the time.

Messages In This Thread