rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Combating LMR without losing your Self-Respect

Combating LMR without losing your Self-Respect

Getting through LMR doesn't always mean pushing. Are you familiar with the concept of the "freeze out"? Basically, when you encounter resistance that you can't overcome by just ignoring/agreeing and continuing to escalate ("I know, we shouldn't"), you can instead withdraw your affections--freeze her out. The hope is that after a little while she'll reengage with you, and then you are clear to start escalating again.

Note that this takes some calibration. The freeze out must be subtle, and done without showing any pique or frustration. If you seem at all butt-hurt, it's over.

The first time I tried this, I overdid it, got out of bed and went into the kitchen to do something. The times when it worked, once I stayed in bed with her, we interrupted the makeout session to watch an episode or two of Louie, then back to it and resistance was gone. Another time, I was literally holding a girl in my arms. I just went still, stopped stroking her and kissing her, just kind've became a CPR dummy. Pretty soon she started nuzzling me. I let he gradually ease me back to life, and was able to escalate further without resistance.

So I'd say under-do the freeze out at first, until you get calibrated. Keep in mind that girls are perceptive and can read pretty subtle body language around stuff like this.

(Btw, I think the freeze out comes from Mystery and is discussed in The Game.)

Messages In This Thread