rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A month in Japan

A month in Japan

One thing I can say is, there are some very cool restaurants you can check out. Food is expensive here but the atmosphere is out of this world in some places, especially for dates. Some places have "koshitsu", which is essentially a private table that is walled off so you and your girl can have some privacy. If you're in Osaka, check out a place called Christon Cafe for a resto with a church decor. If you're religious maybe avoid it. Some Christians get offended by it. LOL There's a restaurant called The Lock Up (I think) that will apparently handcuff you at the door and take you to a jail cell mockup for dinner. I haven't been there. There's another with a Alice in Wonderland theme decor. There used to be one with an Aladdin type of Arabian thing decor that was very cool but I think they only have one in Kobe now.

If you have $150 per person for dinner, I do recommend trying the teppanyaki steak wagyu. Very very good stuff if you don't mind fatty meat.

A few months ago, some guy in Tokyo cut his balls and dick off and served them up to a few guests paying something like $500 a plate. There is definitely some freaky shit here, that's for sure.

Of course, it might be worth going to a "maid cafe" to have girls treat you like a manga king. Not cheap from what I can tell but if that's your thing...

Also, not that it needs to be said, but you can't visit Japan without trying the sushi. And don't forget to get yourself a real bowl of ramen. Awesome stuff. Tonkotsu is the flavor for me.

Too bad you'll miss summer. Some of the beaches are insane for the girls. I would have said Mt. Fuji but it'll be to late in the season to climb.

Above all though, if you're coming alone, definitely get some girls online first that will be happy to show you around. Fake some real interest in them for a month or two before coming and closing them should be easy as pie. Look for those who live alone because many of them live with parents till their 30s.

Can't think of anything else right now.

Oh, one more. Hot spring. Very cool. Bring a girl, obviously. And get the ones with the "tennen rotenburo", which is your own little private hot spring attached to your room. Otherwise, you'll have to split up to the men's and women's respectively for your dip in the onsen. Not much fun hanging naked with a bunch of geezers if you ask me. Very expensive for that though.

Messages In This Thread