rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HPV Vaccine

HPV Vaccine

What your talking about is Gardasil. I was thinking about getting it myself up in Canada but they only give it out for free to chicks. If I were to pay to have it, the costs would be around $600+ for the 3 shots.

It protects against HPV 16,18, 6 and 11.

I looked into getting the vaccination because I was reading my friend's pick up book and he actually got a non permanent STD so then it freaked me out. The pictures...

If you get the shot then from what I understand, you'll be protected for 5 years.

Also, the vaccination does look like its safe from what I've read. Its not a dead virus they're injecting into you, its something to do with proteins that look like the virus. Don't quote me on that but thats a basic idea.

Honestly, if you can afford it I would get it. I'm a university student so money is tight. It defiantly would give me peace of mind especially if your travelling around.

Messages In This Thread