rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

No-Homo Skin Care Tips

Quote: (03-22-2011 02:24 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2011 04:09 AM)houston Wrote:  

I've never heard of using vitamin E, i'll look into it though. I hope y'all don't get your eyebrows done. That's almost as bad as guys getting their nails done.

I use a regular Gillette razor and some cheap shaving cream for sensitive skin. I only have to shave once a week so I'm not sure if I need to switch this shit up. I used to get mad because I look so young (I look 18 when I shave off my goatee) but I can't wait until I'm 40 and looking like I'm 25.

Bruh if you are black then you shouldn't even be using razors. Most likely that shyt will get your hairs ingrowing into your damn roots and give you that ugly leathery feeling face.

Get yourself a pair of Andis or Oster clippers and use those. Also, every morning and every evening, try and press a hot towel to your face to open your pores. That should aid against clogging. Almonds are very good for Vitamin E. Eat a lot of those. They are also very high in fiber so make sure you are never too far from a toilet...

Cut out the American food..the fast, the processed, cut it out. Eat more fresh veg. Pimp your diet. Go organic if you can at least for vegetables. After a while you'll be a gorilla to show for it.

Remember how Ace Ventura rinsed Courtney Cox for four consecutive sessions in Pet Detective? His diet mainly consisted of grains and all that other bird shyt.
I know it was a film but I will always go out and say you are at least 75 percent of what you eat. Tried, tested and proven.

The same way poison WILL kill you, good food will GROW you and improve you.

Switch it up and you are GUARANTEED results. Unless you are some kind of mutant from another planet, immune to atmospheric and biological influences...
I'm not black. I'm looking into other food also because I'm working out a lot more.

Messages In This Thread