rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid through photography

Getting laid through photography

1. vorkuta, yeah i use model mayhem. it's easy to join. like the other thread says, you just need to show them 3-5 pics, and you are allowed to join. i was living in nyc at the time, took a couple of photo classes with models, and boom, there i had my three pics. but i was also much more shy back then, and was too nervous to ask any female friends to sit for me for portraits, for practice. classes are great though, any classes. photography is not a subject that is taught very well, in my opinion. i suspect that something like piano or tennis or even salsa can be and is taught in a much more linear, systematic way. i've taken about five photo classes, and read a bunch of books and essays, and had to piece my learning from a bunch of disparate sources. some classes are great, some suck, some books are great, some suck, you get the idea.

2. but yeah, model mayhem is a great way to start. there are literally i think thousands or tens of thousands of girls signed up worldwide. i have shot girls in america and europe using model mayhem. like i said in the first post, it could be a good idea to just pay an experienced model when you are still learning, and just practice with her. they aren't that expensive. you negotiate a girl down from her asking price. that's what i did when i started. i think you can do a clothed photo shoot for 2 hours for maybe $50 or $100 bucks? maybe more, maybe less. i mean, it would be better to start off with a pretty friend who wants pictures, or to find an actress on craigslist who is also just starting out, and do TFP, but if you need a place to start and are shy, a photo class or an MM paid model could do the trick and be the boost you need to get those initial shoots under your belt. pretty girls can be scary, i'll be the first to admit that, and taking their picture is a great way to get "used to" female beauty. it really helped me.

3. having said that, my goal is to get good enough and persuasive enough to be able to pull girls off the street, just normal, beautiful girls, and have them come to my apartment/studio for an impromptu photo shoot. i haven't been able to do that yet. also, eventually i would love to work with modeling agencies and do test shooting with them for their new faces division. anyway, those are my two goals for 2013 and 2014.

4. oh yeah, also, like you said, it's just FUN. even without the bangs, photographing girls is a blast. it's just a nice skill to have, too. imagine you find yourself a beautiful gf through game, or get a sexy one night stand, imagine having the confidence to say, "hey babe, let me take your picture", and quickly snap away and capture her beauty forever, in a nice, well lit b/w image that captures her beauty at that moment. it's awesome.

5. and, of course, all this is capturing value for you. you just become a more interesting person. it's like learning the guitar. even if you can only play one song, if you have that guitar in your apt, and play that one song for a girl, that could do the trick. display display display.

6. and, if other girls know that you shoot models, that will give you tons of social proof. i had one girl that fell for me quickly, she knew i took pictures of girls, and she looked through my phone and saw that i had all these girls' numbers with "model" after it and she commented on it, damn you know a lot of models! they weren't real models, but yeah, they were model mayhem girls that i met and photographed, and had saved their numbers in my phone as "christina model", etc.

7. basically, it's just another way to create a more interesting life, and bring more beautiful girls into your life.

Messages In This Thread