rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki, Tallinn & Riga Trip Report

Helsinki, Tallinn & Riga Trip Report

Riga

It´s true, the girls in Riga are HOT. But it isn´t really easy there, especially compared to Finland. It´s hard to game in most bars and nightclubs, because it is so loud. During the week, the nightlife isn´t amazing, so concentrate on day game and try to set up dates.

I stayed at the Naughty Squirrel hostel only a few minutes from the Main bus station in Old town Riga. definitely a good hostel, even the staff girls are hot and the logistics for a potential bang are not bad. You could sneak by the reception and bring them to the showers to bang.

Recommended venues for day game: Right next to the hostel i was staying in, there is a shopping mall with about 5 floors which is a good location for day gaming. You can also use the adjacent main streets called Kaleju and Kalku.

Recommended venues for night game:
-Scandal club: Good club on Kaleju street, but like most clubs, a bit loud for verbal game.
-Essential club :One of the biggest clubs in Riga, with 3 different dancefloors and multiple bars. Very loud, so concentrate on dance game there.
-Pulkevedis: An alternative bar. Outside the bar you can run good cigarette game. Unfortunately, also a bit loud, but only later on.

As you see, the nightlife options aren´t so good in my opinion because it´s either very loud or the venues have many separate tables with sitting groups, making it difficult to approach. (I love you Bar, Shot Cafe for example) That´s why you should mainly focus on getting numbers during the week (day game) and setting up dates.

Avoid: Riga has many scam places, so better avoid the following venues: Angels, Babylon, Livu Krodrin, Red Lion Pub, Infinity Bar, A13, Enigma, Blow Style, Radio Bar. As you can see, quite a long list. Be suspicious of girls who approach you on the street at night (for example asking for a lighter or a cigarette as an opener) because they could try to lure you into those places and making you buy drinks. I read reports that guys had to pay grossly overpriced amounts or be threatened with violence if they refused to pay.

Things to do besided gaming: Like Tallinn, Riga also has a museum focused on the German and Soviet occupation, and a "War Museum", which portrays the history of the Latvian army during WW1 and 2. Free entry.

Messages In This Thread