rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I'm disappointed that you kissed me" - am I an ass or charge it to the game?

"I'm disappointed that you kissed me" - am I an ass or charge it to the game?

I met up with a very cute Hungarian girl the other day. She'd been interested in meeting up ever since she mistook a comment of mine as a neg (she literally thought I said she looks like shit) and I thought I had it in the bag since her interest level was high before we met.

So I picked her up at the train station and on the way she tells me about her boyfriend. Inside I was like "Why did you come to meet me if you have a boyfriend" but I just continued chatting, wanting to see where this would go. Did I mention she was hot?

So I touched her a lot, had my arm around her a lot and gave her lots of hand massages (my new go-to thing) and she was compliant. We did talk somewhat more about her boyfriend and I seeded the kiss with a story about how I met a girl before I left the US who had a bf but we had chemistry and how we didn't kiss and then she broke up after I left, and she told me I should have kissed her.

We went back to my place to smoke a cigarette and she was even laying down in my bed (no couch) and then she looked in my eyes and I leaned down and gave her a kiss but she was not responsive and didn't want it.

So now she says she doesn't want to meet me anymore because I disappointed her. Am I an asshole, should I have done something differently?

I told her I was disappointed too, and it works for me that we don't meet 1 on 1, maybe I'll see her around town. That was that. But I want to learn from this.

Messages In This Thread