rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it worth it to date girls that you know will be fat?

Is it worth it to date girls that you know will be fat?

Quote: (06-16-2013 11:24 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Only you know your chick's psychology, but you've got play on her insecurities at a subtle level.
- openly talk about other fit chicks
- "help" her make healthy food choices
- take a yoga/pilates class
- introduce her to your fit and fine female friends.

WIA

Exactly what I was going to say. I think the only shot you have is making her think she is losing the hypergamy game (see you raise your value while she lowers her own). You have to keep improving yourself and make sure she witnesses other girls wanting you that are on her level or above in the looks department. If that does not motivate her, nothing will.

Out of the blue pill tactics mentioned I'd say strong teasing about her lack of effort and how she can't keep up with you is your best bet. Even in this instance, if you give too many doses and you do not leave her this shows her that you are willing to sacrifice your own needs to be with her. It's a losing proposition and probably only worth quickly experimenting with.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread