rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moves for getting her back to your place

Moves for getting her back to your place

Taking the Gmac challenge. My answers in BOLD

Quote: (06-07-2013 08:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Logistics are king in every way, so think about that before you start trying to bring girls home too.

Do you have roommates and is that an issue?

I sublet to my roommate, so while I'd much rather not have someone live with me, it does allow me to charge them more of the rent, control the parking spots, and live where I live.

Do you live with your parents?

Not for about a decade

Do you live way outside the city in the burbs (or worse)?
Within a block of the beach, slight view of my local pier, ocean, and palm trees from very small front patio and living room windows.

Is your place a shithole?

For what it is, I've done alright by it. Older 1-story without a lot of fancy shit but I've made it look half decent. It's a shithole because my roommate and I are busy and we entertain some and we're both volleyball players so there's almost always sand somewhere or dishes, towels/clothes, or volleyball gear laying around.

And on the other end...

Do you live by yourself or have plenty of privacy?

I don't have a ton of privacy (the walls are thin and so are the windows) but I have a sound machine, stereo, and fan in my room to cover up noise. Also key is that my roommate if home is happy to stay in his room and put on music or tv show if I'm entertaining/banging.

Do you live within walking distance of the bar(s) you frequent?

The main drag of stores/restaurants/bars is a mere two blocks over.

Do you have a place that makes it easy to entertain (i.e. abundant alcohol, great view, plenty of things to do, unique appeal)

Decent view, converted a closet into a nice bar, next to that is a glassware/shaker cabinet and next to that is a 16 slot wine rack that I keep reasonably-stocked at all times, tons to do, very unique to live that close to the beach (and pier and volleyball courts) AND the party.

Is your bachelor pad spacious, clean and attractive?

I do a lot with not a large place. Bedrooms are pretty small but the living room has plenty of seating, flatscreen, home theater audio with a nice 12" sub, video game consoles, premium channels, karaoke system. I also have access to a really nice (and usually deserted) hot tub with a heated pool that I can get into (and bypass the jet timer) at any hour. Plus between my garage and from making friends with neighbors I have nearly unlimited access to surf boards, wetsuits, beach cruisers, and any other beach/sport/entertainment stuff I could want including 24/7 access to a MUCH nicer patio on the house closest to the beach.

All of these matter and should factor into your decision to bring a girl home... Why? Because your chance of success goes up depending on the perceived quality of your pad.

That said, I've brought plenty of girls home to some pretty shady spots when I was younger. [Image: lol.gif]

I've brought girls back and banged them with my place looking pretty fucking messy, but since it's decently nice overall and I'm so close to the beach, I'm able to pull it off more than I thought I'd be able to.

If I keep my room nice I always get compliments from girls on how it looks. I've been making my bed since the beginning of this year every single morning. It's SO much nicer to have a made bed and picked up room in general, plus you'll get laid more effectively, and you can do a security sweep while cleaning up/making the bed.

Quote: (06-07-2013 08:56 PM)slothpiece Wrote:  

I live in a tiiiiiny studio in Dupont. I have no furniture yet except my bed.

I've managed to furnish my place VERY cheaply. It took effort for sure, but with a decent time investment I was able to find everything I needed for my kitchen (large appliances and small), couches, dresser, end tables for my bedroom, bar paraphernelia, kitchen table, desk, entertainment center, etc...

Mostly Craig's List and some word of mouth/garage sales as well as stupidly letting an old roommate get into debt with me and then smartly taking all his nice stuff in partial trade (lamps, ceiling fan, outdoor heaters, patio furniture, home theater audio system...basically all the stuff that he had that was nice).

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread