rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-03-2011 05:54 PM)deebow Wrote:  

From what I hear, Melbourne is the only city that can compare with Sydney. I hear that it is more of an Artsy culture and it can be hotter at times. I was all ready to go to Brisbane and Perth but after what I heard, I'm not sure that I'll be lining up to go. There's much less to do than in Sydney. It's probably easier to tap freaks in the smaller cities but I've heard that you'd be bored. If I can already do it in Sydney with reasonable success, why should I go somewhere with less things to do (outside of the women aspect)? That's just my perspective. Brisbane is just getting out of a flood situation (they have near Hurricane Katrina type damage out there). They won't be back on their feet for another 6 to 7 months. I was working with a guy from Brisbane and he told me that the best women are without a doubt in Sydney. He said it wouldn't even be close and though Melbourne could possibly compare, they would have much less of them and less to do.

Again, overall, the women aren't stunningly beautiful in my opinion, but they are above average and will do some freak ass shit faster than most!!!

I was reading all your post in this thread about how freaky/horny/ and easy they are to get.. but you only managed to get 1 bang. Why is that?

Messages In This Thread