rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are french women overrated?

Are french women overrated?

Quote: (05-27-2013 08:09 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2013 01:37 PM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2013 12:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2013 02:31 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I'm sure every guy has a different experience, but you want to deal with difficult women? Try Barcelona. I speak pretty fluent Spanish, and I had more success in 24 hours in Paris, speaking 10 phrases of horribly spoken French, than I did in a week in bcn.

There is no doubt French girls are easier than Barcelona girls.

Even when one has superior Spanish.

And yes, Paris destroys LA.

Quote: (05-24-2013 05:47 PM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2013 06:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I will ask this to all the France haters:

Where have you been in France?

How long?

Paris, Marseille and "Monaco". 2 weeks total.
Strangely enough, in my opinion, the best part of France I visited was... drum roll.... Monaco. I will do a road trip and return there as soon as I finish restoring my father's Big Healey.

Have you? If so, what's your opinion?

And by the way: France bashing is always, but always in [Image: banana.gif]

So you have spent a very limited time there.

Make sense.

Are you German as well? Or Portuguese?

As for me, yes, 6 months total not including short trips of a week or so.

Yes. I am Portuguese.

Indeed it was limited time, however I also spent limited time in Poland, and even though the cities rank very low when comparing to Paris, the food and women are, in my opinion much better. Also, in France you will encouter a english language hate (according to my experience there and some french people I have met confirmed that).

On your very limited experience, do you rate Portuguese girls higher than French girls?

No, I don't. In terms of beauty it can be similar,however the French are taller, slimmer and quite feminine and that makes a big difference.

There is a thread (or two) somewhere about portugal, lisbon and girls. Someone mentioned that Portugal is the anti-russia (men look good and women are mediocre, opposing to russia where women look good and men look mediocre).

Messages In This Thread