rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doing a European Trip...need some thoughts

Doing a European Trip...need some thoughts

Appreciate all the advice. I have been thinking about the trip and it seems infeasible for me to go to Europe for 5-6 weeks as I thought initially. Currently, it looks like the best I can do is spare 15-20 days to travel during August. I would like for the trip to cost less than $2-2.5k. So, I am trying to figure out the best traveling itinerary with those constraints.

Right now I am thinking of doing a Amsterdam-Berlin-Prague trip. However, thats very flexible because I just want to go to places where I can have a good time partying and meeting new people. What do you guy suggest I add on or nix from those three cities? Prague seems great from the other thread I read...however, would it be advisable to go to other cities for lower costs/less Italians/hotter women?

As for specifics> What hostels would you guys recommend for this trip? I have heard good things about the Flying Pig in Amsterdam but it seems pricey at 50 a night.

Messages In This Thread