rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are french women overrated?

Are french women overrated?

Quote: (05-25-2013 04:55 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

The thing about French people. They are always up to date with the news and current affairs.

Can't think why...

I went as tourist as I was only there for a week or so recently and put on a couple thou km mostly going around Normandy and obviously much less around Paris. My French is less than rudimentary. I'm not hyping it up but I was not disappointed in what I saw (no EE experience to compare to) and was briefly actually a little depressed to leave. Very difficult to generalize but in a small crowd in the Paris Metro I'd see 3/4 girls that for me were as good as Melissa Theriault/Laetita Casta. Normandy impossible for me to generalize as small towns were ridiculously spread out amongst mega farmland (plus more being dead more often than not due to holidays). The general feel I'd get from French woman is that they are very feminine but stone-cold or stoic, but without the added negative vibe I'd feel in Toronto. Reading things online "confirmed" that French women are the coldest Latin girls. I must've been dining at mostly wrong spots though to check out more birds as most of the restaurants in Paris and Normandy would be mostly an older crowd, while going to the occasional McD's was mostly a too young crowd for me.

One thing that bugged me out as soon as I landed in Paris/France in general, and really confirmed I was in another world, was the enormous amount of eye contact. More than the few couple of other Euro areas I've been to and not entirely in terms of flirting, but just "acknowledging" your presence. Whereas I could walk around Toronto all day or pass tons of people and never receive any eye contact whatsoever, with everyone in their own little bubble or pretending to be, definitely not the case in France.

Messages In This Thread