rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Quote: (03-02-2011 08:52 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2011 12:53 AM)deebow Wrote:  

Fellas,

Just got back from 17 days of Sydney Australia.

Very friendly women, got one flag and almost another. Beautiful girls but nothing that would lead me to think that it has a large number of beautiful women.

Being black or slightly dark skinned, you need little skills there. That city is clearly world class. Plenty to do, and very, very, very expensive. Many women like North Americans so that is also an asset that can be used to crush some freaks. There you have to kiss close on the floor. You may be able to get a couple of dates after getting the number (and you will get the number).

The night life of off the chain, you can visit places like "The Rocks", Darling Harbor, Kings Cross, Bondi Beach, Coogee Beach and Manly Beach for nightlife. That city is quite big so plan your night accordingly.

The city is very safe and every one is friendly. I was up in there solo and had a blast. Believe it or not, if you look like you are wobbling or a bit drunk, the bouncers or bar tenders can make the call to stop serving you or have you leave the bar. That sucks because what if you injure your self and are walking funny. That actually happened to this Canadian dude and he was asked to leave because they though that he was walking funny due to intoxication.

The girls are better than your average american city but very very easy to get with.

Deebow, Australia is fucking far, and am wondering if its worth the trip. How many unique bangs were you able to complete in your 17 days there if I may ask? Were you fucking the same girl often? Or did you stick and move?

Mixx

Mixx,

One bang only (facially beautiful portuguese girl with a serious body crazy ass and serious titties). I messed around with another but didn't close the deal. I think that it's worth it. I'm going back in June/July. It's just easy to tap ass out there. I feel that if I'd put in more effort, I could have hit about 1 or 2 more.

I think that it's worth it (it depends on what you define as worth - ex what has to happen for a trip that costs $1500 to $2K - flight only, to be considered worth it) if anything to hit some down under ass. Especially if you haven't been there. The place has many different cultures and it's easy to speak to women of all types. Women seemed mad horny all the time. I picked up a lot of girls that worked at the malls and restaurants.

I spent the last weekend at Manly Beach and my first two weekends at Coogee beach. You can pick up some college freaks in Coogee (which is aesthetically beautiful), but Manly is a bit more mature. For me, I'm going back to Manly beach. That's the largest in the Sydney area. It was also voted the best eye candy beach in the country. Bondi was okay but I felt that Manly was so much nicer.

I was in an area called Balkham Hills during the week. Basically the Beverly hills of Sydney but boring (I had to work so that's why I was there).

To be honest, I felt as tough I had my choice out there especially in this club called Ivy and La cita.

Like I said, I was solo basically the entire time, and I had many people speaking to me. It's a gamers playground.

Messages In This Thread