rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are french women overrated?

Are french women overrated?

There are plenty of incels in France and PUA is rising. The cultural traditions of France can only go so far. Don't go by what you see in the media. France these days projects an image of what it wants to be, not what it really is.

It's far from paradise. I was there in 2010 and an older French women who was working in the museum in Lyon as a guard told me that was completely outraged by the young women. "They don't behave like women." "Men are suffering of loneliness." "Life is not meant to be lived alone". (I also had another conversation with another women that was similar)

Mind you, this was a women (about 50 yo) defending men. These words give you a sense of how the older generation was raised and how much has changed.

If you speak to the French directly and not just as a foreigner, you will see that what is going on is similar to what the entire West is dealing with. But if you just visit the clubs and speak English you would never know.

Is it as bad as the Anglosphere? Of course not, but don't get the wrong idea. A French man living is France is dealing with the same crap.

Messages In This Thread