rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are french women overrated?

Are french women overrated?

Outside of the fact that there are hardly any fat women there, I think another reason that they're perceived as being attractive is that they still have some fucking dignity about them. They love sex for sure but they don't run around getting completely trashed and wearing the sluttiest clothes as much as USA/UK/Aus women typically do. And even though there have been some famous French feminists they haven't had as much of an impact on their society as they have had in America.

Additionally, despite being fairly liberal overall, they still have some cultural standards that they actively defend and as such they haven't been torn down by the "cultural relativist" crowd. Perhaps since they are set on maintaining these traditions their women will stay classy and elegant. As Roosh posted recently, women take the shape of their container and I think this holds true for French women. Of course, these traditions are where they get their "snobby" attitudes from, however I find that most people who think they are that way are typical idiot American tourists who were probably acting like total classes boobs and deserved to be looked down upon.

Messages In This Thread