rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Restaurant Date Game With Preordered Drinks/Food

Restaurant Date Game With Preordered Drinks/Food

The sad thing is people think it takes a miracle or something to "lock a restaurant down". Its not that hard. Heres how I lock down old-school sushi joints. Roll there 3 times in 2 weeks.

Sit at the sushi-bar. Order a LARGE sake carafe or bottle. Take shots w/the sushi chefs. Repeat. Shoot the shit about all the different types of fishes. Ask them what their favorites are. Order their favorite sushi. Tip Well (20% should do).

Other stand-out features- 1) Come solo 2) Come in basketball shorts to sushi spot for lunch (went directly after the gym, haha) 3) Come suited and rocking a square, beautiful girl in tow. <----This was the exact sequence of my last lock-down. Now all the owners, chefs, busboys, and waiters know me.

First thing I hear walking in w/a date "DVY, Welcome back..." Locked up.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread