rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Regarding Throwing A Cookout - Grilling & Beer Questions

Regarding Throwing A Cookout - Grilling & Beer Questions

I am throwing a cookout at my parent's house while I am house-sitting while they are on vacation.

I have never grilled out before - my cooking skills have been confined to the kitchen. Does anybody have any tips on what to cook, how to prepare the meat and what else should I serve? I planned on grabbing some chips and dip, but I would be interested to know what else I can cook on a grill and any other side dishes that might be good.

Note the logistics - 6-7 guys confirmed, 5 women confirmed, possible 2 more. Might be one more dude and my neighbors now that I think about it.

Any advice on quality beer? I really only drink Rolling Rock of Bud Light - and the point of that is to get drunk. I am not looking to get drunk, but I do know a couple of the guys will only drink beer, as I will most likely be drinking vodka or whiskey. Any recommendations? I probably will drink some beer as well if it goes good with the food.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread