rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brotip Applying Nicotine on your dick to get chicks addicted to sucking your cock

Brotip Applying Nicotine on your dick to get chicks addicted to sucking your cock

I know some of you brahs ( especially newbies) got problems with getting regular BJ's from some girls.

My regular who lives a couple hours away used to be very reluctant to give me a proper sloppy blowjob.

She merely takes in the tip and even then it is just an unenthusiastic movement of the mouth and weak stroke of her wrists.

Fucks like a champ though !

I decided to put some nicotine on my cock to alleviate this problem by getting her slightly addicted to it.

I have to say it has done wonders to the blowjob department of my sex life !

Her enthusiasm has skyrocketed and 2 days ago randomly unzipped my pants to give me a blowjob ... without me asking ! Usually i have to push hard for it.

Just dissolve some Nictone lozenges in some olive oil and put it on your dick before she gives you a BJ. Tell her its for her own taste.

Thanks Brahs !

Messages In This Thread