rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The feedback loop: why you have to escalate.

The feedback loop: why you have to escalate.

Everyone on here knows you have to escalate sexually - at least I hope so. It's one of the cardinal rules that every pickup book and guru talks about. Yet, for many guys, including myself, it's difficult to do WHEN you are not getting any obvious IOIs from a girl. But I want to give you a specific example of how this can actually create Interest in a woman and thus create a feedback loop that you can then build upon.

Last night I met two European women having a drink on the beach and ended up joining them at their table. Initially I didn't think the one I was talking to the most was interested in me. Her English was not that good and she was sort of shy. If anyone was looking they would probably say she was being polite but there was nothing in her behavior that I could say was sexual or that she was giving any IOIs. But since I was sitting right next to her I just started to touch her without really thinking about it - because it's what I do. At first, probably 5 - 10 mins, I didn't feel any kind of reaction from her BUT neither did I get a negative vibe. She was allowing me to caress her leg, put my arm around her shoulders, touch her back, hands etc. But that's all she was doing - allowing, she wasn't responding. Then at some point I noticed a change in her behavior, around the 10 min mark. She was leaning in my direction a little bit. She had shifted her body just a little to face me more when talking. She was a bit more excited. Finally I was getting some feedback and IOIs. And as I did, I naturally became more excited too. Nothing turns me on more than a woman getting excited.

The point is: had you asked me at the beginning if she was interested in me I would have said No, and certainly not sexually. There was nothing in her behavior, and I'm very good at picking this stuff up, that would have lead me to believe this. And THIS is what stops a lot of guys from escalating sexually - they feel they need some IOIs or green light to proceed. But this example shows that many times you have to START and stroke the fire AND you have to keep going in the face of NO response. At least give it 15 mins or so. As long as she is still there and is not pushing you away, keep escalating. And suddenly you may find you have a hot babe in your hands giving you some serious IOIs.

PS You also don't need to isolate to escalate sexually. All of this was happening in front of her friend who was sitting right there across from her.

Messages In This Thread