rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Davao, Philippines, Data Sheet

Davao, Philippines, Data Sheet

Update from my last 3 days there.

Nightlife has moved to a place called Prime Square. It's a bunch of about 8 resto bars all next to each other that get rocking at the weekend and turn into the clubbing centre of the city. Everything from disco to bands playing live rock covers.

Get there early. Annoying thing is that city ordinance says they have to close at 2am so head out around 8 or 9.

There are after hours places after 2am - just ask a cab driver to take you to one but its mostly only the dudes that go there.

At 2am everybody heads from Prime Sq into the nearby McDonalds.

Breakfast - Euro Cafe inside Gaisano mall does an awesome european/american breakfast (its on their brunch menu) and they have wifi.

Poker - The Metro Card Club is the top poker club in Davao. They have non stop cash games, tournos and even some free rolls tournos at weekends.

Daygame - Gaisano mall, SM mall, Uni of Mindanao and John Paul II College. Saw multiple 9's in Gaisano mall.

Apart from that just take Jeepney's up and down JP Laurel Avenue. They are only 8 pesos (20 cents) for 3km. There are lots of cute girls you can meet on the journey and, if you see any girls on the street you can hop off at any point.

As with most spots in the Phils, daygame and online seems to yield better results and better quality girls than night game.

In Davao you will be the only white/western/non-asian dude wherever you go. In three days I can count all the westerners that I saw on my two hands with a few fingers left over.

Messages In This Thread