rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mission to Moscow

Mission to Moscow

Quote: (05-16-2013 05:33 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

The last one was on my last night in Moscow. I was talking to a girl, but she claimed to have her boyfriend with her (she also had two female friends with her too). Later, I ran into her by the bar, and she confessed he wasn't actually her boyfriend, just a friend. I continued talking to her, and inevitably the friend came over and started saying that she's with him. Every time he said sometime about them being together, she winked at me. I suggested leaving the bar, but she said she couldn't. I told her I wanted to be alone with her, and she told me to meet her in the bathroom. She walked into the one of the three bathrooms and cast an alluring glance back at me before entering. Each bathroom has two stalls and I directed her into one. Once inside, we fell into each other in rounds of kissing and groping. I whipped it out, and she played with it. I brusquely pulled her pants down to her knees and then finessed her panties there too. As I was about to turn her around against the wall, a heavy knock rang against the door, and female voices shouted something out in Russian. She said she had to leave and dressed herself. I never found out who prevented me from obtaining my flag, but it was probably her other friends.

Well done. Bathroom bangs with drunk sluts ...one of the wonders of FSU.

What is trendy nowadays in Moscow is the places where borders blur, ie bars being a bit like clubs and restaurants turning into dance floors with DJ or live music. I would mention as exemples Papa Bar or Don't tell Mama which are rather upscale venues, but still friendly, packed wall-to-wall with hot girls, where the energy is high and the mood is party, party party (not cheap places nonetheless, beer is about 10 € and mojito 16 €). Petrovitch is also a great great place if you are into drunk well-heeled MILFs and russian hits of the 80s. Also, Barry Bar on Kuznetsky Most, a street with many bars - including Coyote Ugly, deserves also a mention for its awesome ratio of 8s+ female professionals in fashionable get ups.

But the fact is that many places in Moscow are EXTREMELY high end and waaaay out of your league (out of mine in any case). Too bad because those places are usually CRAWLING with hot chicks. I have never been there, but I met in Paris Olga Shalnova (a young attractive business woman, she is a friend of a GF of mine) who runs the Oblanka summer club/terrace, she told me that EVERY night of the week between June and September, the club was full of "mini-garchs" (oligarch want to be's) who are throwing money around like it was water. Mojito costs 25 € she said, and it's the cheapest cocktail on the menu. Ouch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUokbwmlmk

Messages In This Thread