rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back from Cuba.

Back from Cuba.

Great report Sylo!

How was it coming back into Mexico from Cuba then onwards to the USA? Did the Mexican authorities stamp your passport again as you continued onto the states? That would definitely raise a red flag with two entry stamps into the same country at the same time.

May I ask your race as well? I think its important to know for Cuba even though I believe Cuba has a much more diverse population racially than DR. I just wonder how someone who obvious looks like a gringo (white) would do with approaching ladies on the street versus someone who looks like a Cuban (darker and tanned skinned) and would the ladies be a bit more receptive to someone who looks like an actual Cuban on the street?

I know in the DR I can blend in quite well as a local because of my looks so I'm assuming Cuba would be the same minus the obvious style of dress.

Messages In This Thread