rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scotland or Wales?

Scotland or Wales?

Quote: (02-16-2011 11:42 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

After searching around online it looks like, pound for pound, Scottish women might be the hottest in the U.K. Wales has some seriously fat ugly women. I've don't remember even talking to a Scottish girl though.

Ha. I have been living in Scotland (Aberdeen.) now for the last 3 years. I would think Glasgow is the place to be. The most cosmopolitan city in Scotland. Little black populations, and from what I understand; the ladies are nice.

My first year in Aberdeen was great. Back then I was 26 ( I am 30 now). I was smashing a different girl almost every month. Even in the clubs/bar the girls were so thrilled about my game.

Then something happened. Not sure whether it was me or the people. Perhaps I realized that the city has nothing to offer apart from Saturday night and people getting drunk. Really difficult to make friends. The girls like the black guy with the Yankee hat, and blings and not the talented professional petroleum engineer.

England/London is a different story. The blacks guys there are good, but not smooth. Lots of black population; so I won't recommend it. A few times I have been there, the females just like to get wasted. WASTED. WASTED. I won't recommend England. Glasgow or Maybe Edinburgh. But I guess if u really got game, nothing is impossible.

Aberdeen is a fun city; but not a place to live. I believe Glasgow might be better. But then, they all say it is greener on the otherside.

Messages In This Thread