rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

How many men do you think your mom has slept with ?

I'm a mixture of both types the OP described, my mom grew up in a conservative Catholic home and married my dad when she was was 22, he used to sell weed and bootlegged booze on campus, that's how they met. Everything was normal until the got divorced when I was 15, then both of my parents started going to bars and singles dances all the time, it was okay with me because I used to throw huge house parties at my mom's place when she was out. Its funny when your parents get divorced when you're a teenager because they've been off the market so long, they forget what its like to date.

Mom had some pretty retarded boyfriends, including one huge guy who once quipped, "your mom isn't the best cook in the world, but she sure gives a good blow job", haha what a fucking dick!

In the following years, I realized that my mom, along with my little sister were fucking whores just like every other woman on the planet.

Messages In This Thread