rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

This is going to be a but philosophical, but what is behind this dying need to have a "companion" in life?

Marriage and relationships in general with women are doomsday propositions. I truly don't believe a guy is monogamous by nature, hell what percentage of animals in the entire kingdom is monogamous? 5% maybe. This statement actually includes women as well. I feel bad for all three of your guy friends, there is no stepping around it but I think it is our job to try and find some sort of way to mitigate this dying need for a "female companion". Once death to the need for a female companion occurs... your mind is set free.

So instead of teaching guys to be players, we should find a way to deliver the following message "even if you spend the rest of your life without a girlfriend or wife you will be better off". This isn't a great way to deliver it and no one will believe it off the bat. I struggle with this message all the time. You basically need to convince men that they truly don't need a woman, once they believe that the entire world opens up.

Instead of marketing the manosphere as playerdom, how do we market it as "you really only need women for sex". That's the answer to helping your friends, trying to force feed the full red pill is like asking a guy to swallow a gallon of milk. Instead you need to trick him into seeing it himself.

I do not have an answer for this trick.

Messages In This Thread