rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shop Girls - Department Store Game

Shop Girls - Department Store Game

Quote: (02-13-2011 12:18 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

A side-effect of this type of game is having to deal with a lot of cockblocks because co-workers get territorial.

Ugh. I hate the co-worker cockblock. That shit IS very common. There's either your traditional fatty obstructionist or, worse, the repressed sausage orbiter that's been secretly harboring a crush on the girl for 18 months without ever doing anything. I've also come across the gay-male co-worker cockblock.

It's hard to breech this type of defense because you're dealing with regular pick-up challenges PLUS other simultaneous concerns, including: a very limited window (she has customers or responsibilities to do); unfamiliar surroundings; and the pressure on her to keep up appearances at work, since she has to go there day after day. The only solution I can think of is outright boldness. Subtlety is likely to get you slammed or simply shoved aside.

I'm curious what others think about this.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread