rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

El Salvador?

El Salvador?

@Dash Global - I'll be flying into San Salvador and heading to El Sunzal by La Libertad and staying with Baja Adventures surf camp for five days. After that Im planning to roam a bit. Ill probably check out Suchitoto (inland up in the mountains) or Ilobasco (about 45 mins northwest of San Salvador). Both are artistic centers and I'm gonna look at a possible import scheme.

My buddies are from ES and backed up the bus tip. Not a deal breaker but the police are putting pressure on open gang displays. You might not get mugged now but those Maras are extorting the bus driver giving you a ride and it might be pay up time. Cabs are recommended and its a small country so unless your budget is super tight they should be feasible.

I thought there were a couple surfers on this board...any tips on international surfing? What are the attitudes toward foreigners?

Messages In This Thread