rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA: Whistler

DATA: Whistler

I am up in Whistler again for the WSSF (World Ski/Snowboard Festival).

I need to add something to this DATA sheet as well.

Scandinave Spa. I hit the place up today after a night of epic partying.

There were so many women at this place, it caused me some real double takes. For real ratios of 5:1.

Its a Japanese style outdoor thermal bath. Hot/Cold pools, thermal waterfalls, saunas, meditation rooms, massage areas. Its easy to see why it attracts so many women.

Talking in the spa is "frowned upon" but the pools are fine. Lots of groups of women 3 and more, but mostly its groups of 2. And take it as you may, but the women are not wearing makeup so you get a good idea of what you are dealing with. Also they are in bathing suits, so again you know what you are getting.

I am staying at the Aava. Its new, has a great location, and for some reason attracts a lot of hot women. There must be a group of 20 Brazilian girls here that are ripping it up hard.

And to address the "Average of 5". I can agree with that. But for real, there are a lot of hot women here that are down to party. Last night at one point I looked around me and had one of those moments where I told myself this is the life I live and I will fight to the bitter end to always ensure I have this level of beautiful women around me forever. So in a place like Whistler, its all about timing. If you end up in a place full of groups of thirsty Aussie guys, the women will reflect that (they will make you sick). Just do what it takes to get in the places with the women. I only spent $25 greasing my way into two different spots last night ($20 for the BudLight party, $5 for Stanton Warriors!). Whistler is a town like Vegas that loves a bold man, and $20 is the most I have ever had to spend to get into any party. Find the legendary parties (Reef, Roxy, Monster, RedBull, etc) and get in there. You will be blown away.

Messages In This Thread