rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Invisible War Documentary

The Invisible War Documentary

Quote: (04-18-2013 04:49 AM)klosck Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2013 04:31 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

While I was in Kuwait, I think there were about 8 rape. 4 of them were male on male. Marines are crazy. The pitbulls and shitheads of our military.

Yeah, its inconceivable to me how a group of guys could be all agree "Hey, you see that guy over there? Lets fucking RAPE him"

The real problem with the military these days is that they cage up trained alpha killers for months at a time in places where they have no outlet.... No alcohol. No pussy. This is a fairly new concept as historically soldiers always seemed to have access alcohol and pussy.

I wonder how low the rate of sexual assault would drop if they openly allowed brothels on military bases...

True. I always wondered that. In Iraq, the little pinyas massuses used to fuck the soldiers. Then they get caught and get sent back. Sex is an outlet for us. Even in Kuwait soldiers who aren't stationed in Kuwait cant really get off post. So you are looking at the same pussy all the time until the next unit comes. Once the next unit hits, all hell breaks lose until all the military lizards are taken. Half the time most are taken before they hit ground. Its tough out there. There are only so many TCNs to go around.

They say the male on male rapes is for show of power or punishment. Usually the one who does it is the most alpha out the group/unit. I wonder what goes through their minds.

Ali have you done any raping in your day?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread